Spring Break Arrests on Panama City Beach, Florida
Panama City Beach, FL is enforcing the following “zero tolerance” ordinances during Spring Break 2017.
These are the 9 laws on Panama City Beach this Spring Break that you need to know:
1. During the month of March, no possession or consumption of alcoholic beverages on the sandy beach of Panama City Beach so leave the alcohol in the room.
2. No possession or consumption of alcohol in commercial parking lots.
3. During the month of March, all alcohol sales on Panama City Beach end at 2 a.m.
4. No open house parties.
5. Parking in a closed business parking lot is not allowed.
6. Overnight scooter rental is not permitted.
7. It is illegal to climb, jump from or throw things from balconies of hotel or condominiums on Panama City Beach.
8. Parking is prohibited on unmarked or unpaved portions of the road after dark.
9. Metal shovels are not permitted on Panama City Beach, and any holes dug in the sand should not be deeper than 2 feet.
Dana Morris is a Panama City Beach Defense Attorney Who Will Help Defend Your Rights
Recently we were hired to defend some smart young ladies who were enjoying a drink on the sandy white beaches of Panama City Beach before they were arrested and taken to jail. Before we were hired by their parents, the girls were just willing to plead guilty so they could get out of jail and get this behind them. Thankfully, we were hired and provided legal counsel to them. Consequently, now they don’t have a guilty plea on their record. Furthermore, we can expunge the whole incident and remove it from their record.
Everyone has rights and we can help you defend yours. A criminal defense attorney at The Morris Law Firm is available 24 hours, when you need us so call now for a free consultation. (850) 257-5680.